Nkamwesiga Nicholas is an ICT professional with a degree in Computer Engineering (BSc.) and Masters of Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications Engineering (MSc.)). He has over five (5) years of experience gained from the Telecoms industry, IT-enabled environment, IT project management, IT research, teaching, and learning in Higher institutions among others.
Nicholas holds professional certifications in;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®-R&S)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®v3) Foundation
- Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCIA® -R&S))
- Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate (SFPC)
- Certified Network Security Specialist (CNSS)
He has trained and nurtured skills in Telecommunications, Networks (Routing & Switching), Information Security & Cybersecurity Operations, IT Audit and controls, Management (Project, service, product, change e.t.c), and Satellite Communications, Spectrum Management (including spectrum policy & regulation) and many others.
Nicholas currently serves as a Senior End User Support Officer whose main responsibility is to deliver ICT
infrastructure support services to staff and students of Kabale University.