Kabale University E-learning – Welcome
Welcome to the Kabale University E-learning Support Website. This is an online Shared learning space that Lecturers, Teaching Assistants and students can use share course material, share assignments and find help on how to perform certain tasks on the E-Learning Platform. We are constantly updating the pool of questions to ensure students and teaching staff are able to do most tasks by themselves.
If you are looking for a specific help topic, please go to either Student Support, Lecturer Support or use the Search bar at the of of the homepage. The e-learning team is always ready to help if you are having challenges with the service.
- We ensure all uploaded content meets KAB set QA Standards
- We handle all eLearning portal related issues for both students and staff
- We ensure all relevant ICT infrastructure is up and runningat all times
- We are always open to feedback from you
The eLearning Team is composed of:
- Tumusiime Robert – Senior eLearning Officer
- Michael Mutebi – Elearning officer: Systems and Innovations
- Sandra Atukwatse – Elearning officer: Digital Learning Communication
- Collins Nuwagaba – Elearning officer: Studio Production and Multi-Media
- Jack Turihohabwe – Elearning officer: Pedagogy and Instructional Design