The office of the Academic Registrar and the ICT Department have organized a refresher training for all new students in the 2021/2022 intake. This training is targeting students that came late and those that wish to refresh themselves on some aspects of e-learning.
This training is meant to prepare students to go online during the time the rest of the student groups are taking physical examinations. The training will take place on the 08/12/2021 and 09/12/2021 in the New Conference Hall. The following will be covered:
- Creating your KAB Email
- Adding your email to the phone
- Create your e-learning Account
- Login to e-learning and access course content
- Taking Live / Online Classes
- Using the Student Portal / AIMS
All students are encouraged to circulate this information amongst their class groups and any other student platforms.