Instructors will need to make the course visible before students can see the course content. The courses are hidden from students by default. Hiding the course initially prevents students from entering a course you have not finished setting up. When a course is hidden, it will appear greyed out on your dashboard.
To Make Your Course Visible:
- Login to your course on the platform https://kab.ac.ug/elearning
- Click on the Settings Gear on the right side of the course page.
- In the drop-down menu, select Edit Settings.
- Under General > Course visibility, select Show from the drop-down menu to make your course visible.
- Click Save and display. Your course will now be visible to students and will appear as a blue link on your dashboard