Students need to have full admission by the Academic Registrar for them to have an e-learning account Created by the E-learning Officer. Once You have an admission, take the following steps to have an account:
- For a student to use the e-leaning platform / system; You will need to have an account with an associated Username and a Password
- Your Accounts should be created within two weeks of reporting at the University on the personal emails submitted on your admission. But if you have not received the email; proceed to Step 3.
- Visit the E-learning officer / office with your admission so that you confirm whether your account was created or not and then have it created on the spot.
- If you have questions on how to use the platform, there will be training for all new students on how to use the e-learning platform on every intake.
- You can also Find details and Notices on the e-learning Support Portal (https://esp.kab.ac.ug) or you can use the support portal to find help on whatever task you wish to perform on the e-learning system.